AnnouncementsChampions Together Video Spotlight
- The yearbook staff will meet after school on Wednesday, December 8th in Mrs. Howdeshell's room until 3:45 pm.
- "The RMS 6th and 7th grade winter choir concert is on Tuesday, December 7th in the high school auditorium. 6th grade performs at 6:30, and 7th grade performs at 7:30. Admission is free! Come support your classmates and the RMS choir program!"
- Sports pictures for 6th, 7th, & 8th grade boys basketball will take place on Wednesday December 8th starting at 3:00 PM. All pictures will be done in the gym.
- Jump rope club will not meet on Wednesday, jump rope will meet on Thursday.
- Wednesday dress up day for 7th grade pay $1 to enjoy a snack and drink in class.
- First Announcement
TOMORROW MORNING!!! Flavored Candy Cane Sale in the Commons. Candy Canes will be $1 each. Make sure you bring your money early because they will sell out quickly.
6th Graders: Want to see Mr. Shafer taped to the wall before he leaves us? Or how about Mr. Roberts...because he's Mr. Roberts?? Buy a yard of duct tape for $2 from your homeroom teacher. Then YOU will be able to tape them yourself on PBIS day!
6th Graders: Wear your favorite hat for $1 tomorrow. Please give your dollar to your homeroom teacher.
Lunch: pork tenderloin, corn dog, tater tots, steamed broccoli, sliced pears
Athletics: 8th w/Maconaquah 7p