RMS News & Tweets
Drop off and pick up parking lot maps:
Champions Together Video Spotlight
- The yearbook staff will meet after school on Wednesday, December 8th in Mrs. Howdeshell's room until 3:45 pm.
- "The RMS 6th and 7th grade winter choir concert is on Tuesday, December 7th in the high school auditorium. 6th grade performs at 6:30, and 7th grade performs at 7:30. Admission is free! Come support your classmates and the RMS choir program!"
- Sports pictures for 6th, 7th, & 8th grade boys basketball will take place on Wednesday December 8th starting at 3:00 PM. All pictures will be done in the gym.
- Jump rope club will not meet on Wednesday, jump rope will meet on Thursday.
- Wednesday dress up day for 7th grade pay $1 to enjoy a snack and drink in class.
- First Announcement
TOMORROW MORNING!!! Flavored Candy Cane Sale in the Commons. Candy Canes will be $1 each. Make sure you bring your money early because they will sell out quickly.
6th Graders: Want to see Mr. Shafer taped to the wall before he leaves us? Or how about Mr. Roberts...because he's Mr. Roberts?? Buy a yard of duct tape for $2 from your homeroom teacher. Then YOU will be able to tape them yourself on PBIS day!
6th Graders: Wear your favorite hat for $1 tomorrow. Please give your dollar to your homeroom teacher.
Lunch: pork tenderloin, corn dog, tater tots, steamed broccoli, sliced pears
Athletics: 8th w/Maconaquah 7p
In student-centered, academically challenging environments that cultivate character, celebrate learning and foster collaboration, the staff, families and greater community of the Rochester Community Schools Corporation, as partners, will develop creative, lifelong learners with the skills and enthusiasm to be contributing members of society to shape a changing world.
Rochester Community Schools"¦inspiring individuals to learn, grow, and give.
The Rochester Educational Community is committed to the modeling and development of the following student traits:
- Motivation to learn at the highest level
- Good work ethic
- Respect for self, others, and property
- Compassion and caring
- Responsibility, reliability, and accountability
- Ability to work with and get along with others
- Appreciation of diversity
- Ability to set goals, make good choices, and solve problems
- Willingness to give to community and be a good citizen
- Honesty and integrity
- Critical thinking and creativity
This is a new App offered by Canvas. After you have downloaded the App you will need to create an Account. Once the account is created please use Zebras.instructure.com as the institution.
Tweets by RMSZebras