RMS News & Tweets
Canvas: - zebras.instructure.com
RMS PARENT INFORMATION FOR 2022/2023 SCHOOL YEAR
- • Set up a parent observer account
o You need your student’s log-in information and a pairing code.
This link will explain how to get a pairing code.
- • There is also a parent app (details can be found at rms.zebras.net)
- • One location to stay informed about your students’ progress!
o Canvas will be utilized for grades, assignments, etc.
o Grades will be updated weekly by each teacher at a minimum!
- • Parents may register their child(ren) online, via the Harmony Family Access Portal:
- • Wednesday, July 13th and Friday July 15th: RMS open 7:30 AM-1:00 PM
RMS Teacher/Parent Communication Plan:
- • Parent will receive an email if their student has an “F” at each grade check from their homeroom teacher. • Parent will receive a phone call from classroom teacher if their student has earned an “F” at each grade check. • End of 1st 9 weeks-Student meeting with grade level team for any “F”’s.
- • 2nd 9 weeks midterm- Parent/Student meeting with grade level team for students who have multiple “F”’s. • Alternate academic plans discussed with team for students who have multiple “F”’s at end of 1st semester and end of 3rd 9 weeks.
RMS Picture Day 2021:
▪ Thursday, August 11th, 2022 (School Pictures)
▪ Wednesday, September 28th, 2022 (Fall Athletic Pictures)
Drop off and pick up parking lot maps:
Champions Together Video Spotlight
1. Students if you are from ages 8-13 and interested in the Elk’s Shootout. There are sign-up sheets in the office. Please come get one. This event will be December 9th at the RHS Aux Gym. You will being the sign-up sheet with you to this event.
2. Don’t forget 7th graders you can still purchase tickets for the semi-formal dance here at the office. Cost is $10
5/6th graders don’t forget to be working on those ugly sweaters for your ugly sweater dance.
Lunch: beef taco, cheese quesadilla, refried beans, diced tomatoes, sliced pears
Athletics: 7/8 w/Whitko @5p Season Opener
In student-centered, academically challenging environments that cultivate character, celebrate learning and foster collaboration, the staff, families and greater community of the Rochester Community Schools Corporation, as partners, will develop creative, lifelong learners with the skills and enthusiasm to be contributing members of society to shape a changing world.
Rochester Community Schools"¦inspiring individuals to learn, grow, and give.
The Rochester Educational Community is committed to the modeling and development of the following student traits:
- Motivation to learn at the highest level
- Good work ethic
- Respect for self, others, and property
- Compassion and caring
- Responsibility, reliability, and accountability
- Ability to work with and get along with others
- Appreciation of diversity
- Ability to set goals, make good choices, and solve problems
- Willingness to give to community and be a good citizen
- Honesty and integrity
- Critical thinking and creativity
This is a new App offered by Canvas. After you have downloaded the App you will need to create an Account. Once the account is created please use Zebras.instructure.com as the institution.
Tweets by RMSZebras