RMS News & Tweets
Drop off and pick up parking lot maps:
Champions Together Video Spotlight
- Attention 5th, 6th, and 7th graders you are invited to attend this Friday's FCA meeting at 7:00am in the gym.
- Attention all 5th-8th grade students interested in auditioning for the middle school musical: there will be a callout meeting/audition workshop in the middle school choir room after school on Friday, January 21 for Seussical Jr. We will talk about the audition process and learn the audition songs as a group. Auditions will be held next week. If you are not able to attend this meeting, email or talk to Mr. Gerwin for more information. Both students and parents are welcome and encouraged to attend this meeting.
- Attention 6th, 7th, and 8th graders academic competition season is about to begin! If you are interested in joining one or more of our teams please scan the QR code posted in the hallways.
If you have any questions feel free to ask Ms. Runkle, Mrs. Pio, Mrs. Howdeshell, or Mr. Bernotus.
- The All A and A/B Honor Roll is posted next to the bookstore. Check the list to make sure it is correct. Please let us know if you think there is an error!
Lunch: popcorn chicken, beef calzone, potato coins, Italian blend, sliced peaches
Athletics: No Events
In student-centered, academically challenging environments that cultivate character, celebrate learning and foster collaboration, the staff, families and greater community of the Rochester Community Schools Corporation, as partners, will develop creative, lifelong learners with the skills and enthusiasm to be contributing members of society to shape a changing world.
Rochester Community Schools"¦inspiring individuals to learn, grow, and give.
The Rochester Educational Community is committed to the modeling and development of the following student traits:
- Motivation to learn at the highest level
- Good work ethic
- Respect for self, others, and property
- Compassion and caring
- Responsibility, reliability, and accountability
- Ability to work with and get along with others
- Appreciation of diversity
- Ability to set goals, make good choices, and solve problems
- Willingness to give to community and be a good citizen
- Honesty and integrity
- Critical thinking and creativity
This is a new App offered by Canvas. After you have downloaded the App you will need to create an Account. Once the account is created please use Zebras.instructure.com as the institution.
Tweets by RMSZebras