RMS News & Tweets
Canvas: - zebras.instructure.com
RMS PARENT INFORMATION FOR 2022/2023 SCHOOL YEAR
- • Set up a parent observer account
o You need your student’s log-in information and a pairing code.
This link will explain how to get a pairing code.
- • There is also a parent app (details can be found at rms.zebras.net)
- • One location to stay informed about your students’ progress!
o Canvas will be utilized for grades, assignments, etc.
o Grades will be updated weekly by each teacher at a minimum!
- • Parents may register their child(ren) online, via the Harmony Family Access Portal:
- • Wednesday, July 13th and Friday July 15th: RMS open 7:30 AM-1:00 PM
RMS Teacher/Parent Communication Plan:
- • Parent will receive an email if their student has an “F” at each grade check from their homeroom teacher. • Parent will receive a phone call from classroom teacher if their student has earned an “F” at each grade check. • End of 1st 9 weeks-Student meeting with grade level team for any “F”’s.
- • 2nd 9 weeks midterm- Parent/Student meeting with grade level team for students who have multiple “F”’s. • Alternate academic plans discussed with team for students who have multiple “F”’s at end of 1st semester and end of 3rd 9 weeks.
RMS Picture Day 2021:
▪ Thursday, August 11th, 2022 (School Pictures)
▪ Wednesday, September 28th, 2022 (Fall Athletic Pictures)
Drop off and pick up parking lot maps:
Champions Together Video Spotlight
- It is college go week this week dress up days are: Monday-Bright Future(wear neon)
Tuesday-College Roommate(twin w/someone) Wednesday-College Gear(favorite college shirt) Thursday-Where are you headed(hat day) Friday School Spirit(zebra attire)
- FCA will be meeting Wednesday morning @7:30am in front of the RMS flag pole for See You at the Pole. Everyone is welcome to attend.
Lunch: chicken chips, teriyaki beef bites, breadsticks, augratin potatoes, peas and carrots, sliced peaches, milk
Athletics: Tennis @Manchester 4:30, 6 VB @knox 5:30, 7/8 VB w/Plymouth 5:30
In student-centered, academically challenging environments that cultivate character, celebrate learning and foster collaboration, the staff, families and greater community of the Rochester Community Schools Corporation, as partners, will develop creative, lifelong learners with the skills and enthusiasm to be contributing members of society to shape a changing world.
Rochester Community Schools"¦inspiring individuals to learn, grow, and give.
The Rochester Educational Community is committed to the modeling and development of the following student traits:
- Motivation to learn at the highest level
- Good work ethic
- Respect for self, others, and property
- Compassion and caring
- Responsibility, reliability, and accountability
- Ability to work with and get along with others
- Appreciation of diversity
- Ability to set goals, make good choices, and solve problems
- Willingness to give to community and be a good citizen
- Honesty and integrity
- Critical thinking and creativity
This is a new App offered by Canvas. After you have downloaded the App you will need to create an Account. Once the account is created please use Zebras.instructure.com as the institution.
Tweets by RMSZebras