RMS News & Tweets
Drop off and pick up parking lot maps:
Champions Together Video Spotlight
- "The Indiana Sheriff's Association is having their 43rd annual Youth Leadership camp this June and July. If you are a current 7th grade boy or girl interested in learning more about a possible career in law enforcement pick up an application for the camp from the office."
- We still have extra yearbooks. Bring $40 in cash or a check written out to RMS to Mrs. Howdeshell by the last day of school if you want one!
- There will be open tennis courts every Tuesday and Friday starting June 14 –July 22 from 9-10am. This will be for grades 5th-7th. If you plan to attend, please see Mrs. Dunwoody so she can add you to remind for communication.
Lunch: Manager’s Choice
Athletics: No Events
In student-centered, academically challenging environments that cultivate character, celebrate learning and foster collaboration, the staff, families and greater community of the Rochester Community Schools Corporation, as partners, will develop creative, lifelong learners with the skills and enthusiasm to be contributing members of society to shape a changing world.
Rochester Community Schools"¦inspiring individuals to learn, grow, and give.
The Rochester Educational Community is committed to the modeling and development of the following student traits:
- Motivation to learn at the highest level
- Good work ethic
- Respect for self, others, and property
- Compassion and caring
- Responsibility, reliability, and accountability
- Ability to work with and get along with others
- Appreciation of diversity
- Ability to set goals, make good choices, and solve problems
- Willingness to give to community and be a good citizen
- Honesty and integrity
- Critical thinking and creativity
This is a new App offered by Canvas. After you have downloaded the App you will need to create an Account. Once the account is created please use Zebras.instructure.com as the institution.
Tweets by RMSZebras